1.What is FoD Portal all about ?
The Portal www.festivalondemocracy.in is launched in connection with the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations of the Kerala Legislative Assembly. FoD comprises of a series of national level conferences viz
1. National Legislators’ Conference on Challenges in the Empowerment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Independent India
2. National Women Legislators’ Conference
3. National Students’ Parliament
4. Special Conference on Assembly Proceedings
5. National Media Conclave on Democracy
6. Consensus Conclave on Kerala Development
2. How do I register for the programmes in FoD ?
There are only 3 programmes scheduled as on date
National Legislators’ Conference on Challenges in the Empowerment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in Independent India,National Women Legislators’ Conference and National Students’ Parliament of which only National Students Parliament needs registration. The other two programmes are being conducted for selected participants.
3. Will I be provided with accommodation facility ?
Sufficient arrangements shall be made for the accommodation of the delegates, though facilities are limited.
4. Will there be accommodation for those who are accompanying the delegates ?
Accommodation is limited only to delegates. Those accompanying the delegates will have to make their own boarding and lodging arrangements in Thiruvananthapuram. However, we will provide assistance to find the suitable accommodation against payment.
5. Is there a Fee for Registration ?
There is a registration fee of Rs. 250/- for those who are participating in the National Students Parliament.
6. How do I reach the venue of the Programme ?
Necessary guidence shall be given at the reception desks arranged at the Railway Station (Trivandrum Central) and Trivandrum Airport.
Click on the link route map
7. Will I get a certificate of participation ?
Certificates will be issued to all the delegates who have attended the entire session of the programme.